Stoneware Serving Dish with Handles
From a Paella course to a roasted chicken to a plate of fruits, the Stoneware Serving Plate with Handles is one of the best ways to serve your main course on the table. This hand-crafted gorgeous plate is a centerpiece to present on your table.
- 3.2in H x 13.4in base diameter.
- Enameled stoneware.
Use & Care:
- Quick and extreme changes in temperature could cause thermal shock causing your stoneware to crack.
- Do not preheat stoneware and do not place wet stoneware in the oven.
- Do not use on the grill.
- Do not place dense, frozen food items on Stoneware.
- Do not place hot stoneware directly on a cold surface as it may cause cracks; use a trivet or a towel and let it cool down to avoid such cracks.
- The use of sharp utensils may leave marks. A few options can help you remove them: rub your dishes using a good scrubber with baking soda, cream of tartare or a scouring powder with water.
- The plates are handcrafted and stackable.
- Food, microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Completely free of toxic heavy metals (like cadmium & lead) and carcinogens found in other, less robust, ceramic forms.
- Due to the nature of the pieces, they're all unique in their own ways.