Stoneware Olive Oil Bottle - 34oz
Shipping calculated at checkout.
What a special shape for an olive oil bottle! It is called the “Canard” bottle, which means duck in French.
Designed to hold olive oil, vinegar or maple syrup, our handmade ceramic bottle is perfect to preserve the natural flavor and freshness of its content.
- 7.9in H x 3.9in base diameter.
- 34 oz.
- Enameled stoneware.
Use & Care:
- Quick and extreme changes in temperature could produce thermal shock, causing your stoneware to crack.
- Do not preheat stoneware and do not place wet stoneware in the oven.
- Do not use on the grill.
- Do not place dense, frozen food items on Stoneware.
- Do not place hot stoneware directly on a cold surface as it may cause cracks, use trivet or a towel and let it cool down to avoid such cracks.
- The use of sharp utensils may leave marks. A few options can help you remove them; rub your dishes using a good scrubber with baking soda, cream of tartare or a scouring powder with water.
- The plates are handcrafted and stackable.
- Food, microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Completely free of toxic heavy metals (like cadmium & lead) and carcinogens found in other, less robust, ceramic forms.
- Due to the nature of the pieces, they're all unique in their own ways.