Kali Handwoven Moroccan Runner | 3’4” x 17’
- Size: 3'4" x 17'
- Origin: Morocco
- Material: 100% hand-spun wool | natural dyes
- Hand-knotted in the Atlas Mountains of Morocco using traditional Amazigh weaving techniques.
- Professionally cleaned and ready to use.
- A rug pad is recommended to prevent movement.
- If something is spilled, blot immediately with a clean, white cloth.
Please note that depending on your screen settings, actual colors may vary slightly.
- All textile photos are taken in natural light and posted to our site with very minimal editing.
- Due to the vintage and handmade nature of our rugs, there may be minor imperfections and signs of wear. We believe this adds character to the piece and lends to each rug being truly one of a kind.
- These rugs are handmade in some Moroccan regions to tell a story and are often passed down through generations. The majority of them were not made to be sold, meaning sizes can vary. When you do find the one you love, we encourage you to measure at home to see how you can make it work for your space.
Every rug at Apartment F is hand-knotted from natural fibers or recycled materials and is one of a kind.