Eliminate plastic usage and welcome an eco-friendly cleaning routine with this multipurpose loofah sponge.
This product is plant-based, environmentally ethical, and can be used in the shower as a skin cleanser and exfoliator; or in the kitchen to clean the dishes.
- 4 inches
- Dried luffa plant
- Rinse with clean water after each use and hang it to dry.
- Don’t store it in the shower to dry, as moist conditions can promote bacteria growth.
- Not recommended for more than 1 month of use on the skin due to dead skin cell buildup in fibers, but can be washed in the dishwasher then re-purposed to scrub floors, etc.
- Can be cut into various sizes. We recommend slicing 1” disks to use as soap/shampoo bar holders.
- If you make your own soap, you can put slices of a clean, dry loofah sponge in your soap molds when you pour it.
- No packaging included.
- Please compost at end of life.