- Size: 6'5" x 10'2"
- Origin: Morocco
- Estimated age: 40 years
- Pile Height: Medium
- Material: 100% lamb's wool | Natural dyes
- Weave Type: Hand Knotted in the Atlas Mountains by Berber women
- Primary Color: Light Peach
- Color Detail: Pink, Teal, Cream, Purple
- Professionally cleaned and ready to use
Care: A rug pad is recommended to prevent movement. If something is spilled, blot immediately with a clean, white cloth.
All textile photos are taken in natural light and posted to our site with very minimal editing.
Due to the vintage and handmade nature of our rugs, there may be minor imperfections and signs of wear. We believe this adds character to the piece and lends to each rug being truly one of a kind.