- Size: 4’ x 9’7” (+6” fringe)
- Origin: Morocco
- Estimated age: Vintage | 40 years
- Pile Height: Medium
- Material: 100% hand-spun wool | Natural dyes
- Weave Type: Hand knotted in the Atlas Mountains of Morocco by Berber women
- Primary Color: Coral
- Color Detail: Cream, Grey, Yellow, Purple, Teal, Orange
- All rugs are cleaned and any necessary repairs have been made in Morocco
Care: A rug pad is recommended to prevent movement. If something is spilled, blot immediately with a clean, white cloth.
All textile photos are taken in natural light and posted to our site with very minimal editing.
If you would like to view this rug in person, feel free to schedule an appointment here.
Due to the vintage and handmade nature of our rugs, there may be minor imperfections and signs of wear. We believe this adds character to the piece and lends to each rug being completely one of a kind.