Noah Vintage Moroccan Rug | 4'11" x 7'10"
- Size: 4'11" x 7'10"
- Origin: Morocco
- Estimated age: 40 years
- Pile Height: Medium
- Material: 100% hand-spun wool | natural dyes
- Weave Type: Hand knotted in the Atlas Mountains of Morocco by Berber women
- Primary Color: Terracotta
- Color Detail: Cream, Grey
- All rugs are cleaned and necessary repairs have been made in Morocco
Care: A rug pad is recommended to prevent movement. If something is spilled, blot immediately with a clean, white cloth.
All textile photos are taken in natural light and posted to our site with very minimal editing.
Due to the vintage and handmade nature of our rugs, there may be minor imperfections and signs of wear. We believe this adds character to the piece and lends to each rug being truly one of a kind.