Markunda Moroccan Runner | 4'1" x 11'4"
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Size: 4'1" x 11'4"
- Estimated age: 10-20 years
- Material: Wool, Cotton | natural dyes
- Origin: Morocco
- A rug pad is recommended to prevent movement.
- If something is spilled, blot immediately with a clean, white cloth.
Due to the vintage and handmade nature of our rugs, there may be minor imperfections and signs of wear. We believe this adds character to the piece and lends to each rug being truly one of a kind.
- Markunda is carefully handmade in Morocco with 100% indigenous wool which promises a sturdy construction.
The subtle background color allows the design to pop and adds interest to any type of decor.
- All textile photos are taken in natural light and posted to our site with very minimal editing. *Please note that due to photography and your screen settings, actual colors may vary slightly.
- These rugs are made in some cultures to tell a story and are often passed down through generations. The majority of them were not made to be sold, meaning sizes can vary. When you do find the one you love, we encourage you to measure at home to see how you can make it work for your space.