Rosalind Vintage Moroccan Beni Ourain Rug | 6'7" x 9'4"
- Size: 6'7" x 9'4" (rare width!)
- Origin: Morocco
- Estimated age: 40-50 years
- Material: 100% hand-spun wool | natural dyes
- Hand-knotted in the Atlas Mountains of Morocco by Berber women
- All rugs are cleaned and necessary repairs have been made in Morocco
Care: A rug pad is recommended to prevent movement. If something is spilled, blot immediately with a clean, white cloth.
Due to the vintage and handmade nature of our rugs, there may be minor imperfections and signs of wear. We believe this adds character to the piece and lends to each rug being truly one of a kind.
All textile photos are taken in natural light and posted to our site with very minimal editing. *Please note that due to photography and your screen settings, actual colors may vary slightly.
Every rug at Apartment F is hand-knotted from natural fibers and is one of a kind. These rugs are made in some cultures to tell a story, and are often passed down through generations. The majority of them were not made to be sold, meaning sizes can vary. When you do find the one you love, we encourage you to measure at home to see how you can make it work for your space.