Jabari Vintage Moroccan Rug | 5'7” X 9’11”
- Size: 5'7” X 9’11”
- Origin: Morocco
- Estimated age: 80 years old
- Pile Height: Low
- Material: 100% hand-spun wool
- Weave Type: Hand knotted in Morocco
- Primary Color: Red
- Color Detail: Rose, Brown, Grey
- *This particular boujaad rug is very old, and does show minor signs of age. It has been repaired and cleaned to promote longevity. There are many years left with this beauty!*
Care: A rug pad is recommended to prevent movement. If something is spilled, blot immediately with a clean, white cloth.
All textile photos are taken in natural light and posted to our site with very minimal editing.
If you would like to see additional photos or even a video, please do not hesitate to send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to view this rug in person, feel free to schedule an appointment here.
Due to the vintage and handmade nature of our rugs, there may be minor imperfections and signs of wear. We believe this adds character to the piece and lends to each rug being truly one of a kind.