Andrew Contemporary Beni Mrirt Rug | 11'9'' x 8'8''
- Size: 11'9'' x 8'8'' Including Tassels ( 11' 4 x 8'8'' without tassels)
- Origin: Morocco
- Estimated age: New 2018/2019
- Pile Height: High
- Material: 100% hand-spun New Zealand wool
- Weave Type: Hand knotted in the Atlas Mountains of Morocco by the Beni Mrirt tribe
- Primary Color: Cream
- Color Detail: Hot Pink, Blue, Black
- Professionally cleaned and ready to use
Care: A rug pad is recommended to prevent movement. If something is spilled, blot immediately with a clean, white cloth.
All textile photos are taken in natural light and posted to our site with very minimal editing.
If you would like to see additional photos or even a video, please do not hesitate to send us an e-mail at email@example.com.
If you would like to view this rug in person, feel free to schedule an appointment here.
Due to the vintage and handmade nature of our rugs, there may be minor imperfections and signs of wear. We believe this adds character to the piece and lends to each rug being truly one of a kind.