Mason Vintage Moroccan Rug | 4’6” x 6’3”
- Size: 4’6” x 6’3”
- Origin: Morocco
- Estimated age: Vintage | 70 years
- Pile: Medium
- Material: 100% hand-spun wool | Vegetable dyes
- Weave Type: Hand-knotted in the Atlas Mountains of Morocco by Berber women
- Primary Color: Tan
- Color Detail: Brown, Red, Blue, Yellow, Green, Gold
- *All rugs are cleaned and necessary repairs have been made in Morocco. There is a small henna stain that was not removed in cleaning; the rug has been discounted to reflect this minor flaw.*
Care: A rug pad is recommended to prevent movement. If something is spilled, blot immediately with a clean, white cloth.
All textile photos are taken in natural light and posted to our site with very minimal editing. *Please note that due to photography and your screen settings, actual colors may vary slightly.
Due to the vintage and handmade nature of our rugs, there may be minor imperfections and signs of wear. We believe this adds character to the piece and lends to each rug being truly one of a kind.