Julia Turkish Runner | 2’11” x 14’4”
- Size: 2’11” x 14’3.5”
- Origin: Turkey
- Estimated age: 20-30 years
- Pile Height: Low
- Material: 100% hand-spun wool/cotton | natural dyes
- Weave Type: Hand-knotted in Turkey
- Primary Color: Cream
- Color Detail: Sage, Dusty Rose, Brown
- All rugs are cleaned and necessary repairs have been made in Turkey
Care: A rug pad is recommended to prevent movement. If something is spilled, blot immediately with a clean, white cloth.
All textile photos are taken in natural light and posted to our site with very minimal editing. *Please note that due to photography and your screen settings, actual colors may vary slightly.
Every rug at Apartment F is hand-knotted, naturally dyed and completely one of a kind. (Meaning there's really only ONE of each!) These rugs are woven in some cultures to tell a story, and are often passed down through generations. The majority of them were not made to be sold, meaning sizes can be funky at times. When you do find the one you love, we encourage you to measure at home to see how you can make it work for your space.