Hadir Hand-Knotted Moroccan Rug | 3'5'' x 10'4''
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Ships February 13, 2023
- Size: 3'5'' x 10'4''
- Origin: Morocco
- Estimated age: 10-20 years
- Material: Wool, cotton
- Professionally cleaned and ready to use
- Hand-knotted in the Ourika Valley of Morocco.
- A rug pad is recommended to prevent movement.
- If something is spilled, blot immediately with a clean, white cloth.
All textile photos are taken in natural light and posted to our site with very minimal editing.
- *Please note that although we do our best to accurately capture the true colors of each piece, actual colors may vary slightly due to photography and your screen settings.
- Due to the vintage and handmade nature of our rugs, there may be minor imperfections and signs of wear. We believe this adds character to the piece and lends to each rug being truly one of a kind.
- These rugs are handmade in some Moroccan regions to tell a story and are often passed down through generations. The majority of them were not made to be sold, meaning sizes can vary. When you do find the one you love, we encourage you to measure at home to see how you can make it work for your space.
Every rug at Apartment F is hand-knotted from natural fibers and is one of a kind.