Stoneware Long Serving Platter
Shipping calculated at checkout.
There is no better way to serve food on your table than in the Long Serving Platter. The platter is handmade by local artisans making each platter a unique piece with its own handcrafted curves but all similar in their gorgeousness.
- 18.9'' x 13'' x 1.8"
- Enameled stoneware.
Use & Care:
- Quick and extreme changes in temperature could cause thermal shock causing your stoneware to crack.
- Do not preheat stoneware and do not place wet stoneware in the oven.
- Do not use on the grill.
- Do not place dense, frozen food items on Stoneware.
- Do not place hot stoneware directly on a cold surface as it may cause cracks, use trivet or a towel and let it cool down to avoid such cracks.
- The use of sharp utensils may leave marks. A few options can help you remove them; rub your dishes using a good scrubber with baking soda, cream of tartare or a scouring powder with water.
- The plates are handcrafted and stackable.
- Food, microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Completely free of toxic heavy metals (like cadmium & lead) and carcinogens found in other, less robust, ceramic forms.
- Due to the nature of the pieces, they're all unique in their own ways.