Stoneware Flat Dinner Plate
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Minimal yet elegant, simple yet modern. An organic modern look added to your table. They are easy to clean, light-weight, strong, and durable.
- 0.8in H x 11.2in base diameter.
- Enameled stoneware.
Use & Care:
- Quick and extreme changes in temperature could cause thermal shock causing your stoneware to crack.
- Do not preheat stoneware and do not place wet stoneware in the oven.
- Do not use on the grill.
- Do not place dense, frozen food items on Stoneware.
- Do not place hot stoneware directly on a cold surface as it may cause cracks, use trivet or a towel and let it cool down to avoid such cracks.
- The use of sharp utensils may leave marks. A few options can help you remove them; rub your dishes using a good scrubber with baking soda, cream of tartare or a scouring powder with water.
- The plates are handcrafted and stackable.
- Food, microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Completely free of toxic heavy metals (like cadmium & lead) and carcinogens found in other, less robust, ceramic forms.
- Due to the nature of the pieces, they're all unique in their own ways.